Seaway Offshore Cables provides a number of services either as part of turnkey projects or separately as individual services.
Such services include:
- Marine cable route survey and route engineering
- Unexploded ordinance (UXO) detection, identification and removal
- Pre-lay grapnel runs and route clearance
- Boulder clearance and relocation
- ROV intervention and dive support
- Rock bag and concrete mattress installation
- Scour protection
These services can be provided on a stand-alone basis if required.