The Leading Strategic Partner in Seabed-to-Surface Engineering, Construction and Services.
Seaway Offshore Cables (SOC) is an experienced submarine cable and subsea umbilical installation, repair and maintenance contractor serving the worldwide offshore oil and gas as well as renewable energy industries. SOC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subsea 7, a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the global oil and gas as well as offshore renewable energy industries. Our core values are safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration and our vision is to be acknowledged by our clients, our people, and our shareholders, as the leading strategic partner in seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services.
Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic international work environment within a small but growing organisation in Leer, Germany? And are you passionate about your field of expertise?
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a caring, committed and competitive attitude to fulfil the position of:
In this role you will accurately process and record all technical documentation in accordance with agreed procedures and input progress information into the Document Management System as required by projects.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Be fully familiar and comply with the departmental requirements of the Company’s critical document control systems.
- Assist in ensuring that correct procedure standards are being used and that all documents, drawings and specifications are up to date and at the correct revision; ensuring compliance to Company procedures and contractually agreed conditions, e.g.
- approval of documents for adequacy prior to issue,
- timely review and update as necessary and manage re-approval of documents,
- changes and the current revision status of documents are identified,
- relevant versions of applicable documents are available at points of use,
- Ensuring that documents of external origin determined by the organization to be necessary for the planning and operation of the quality management system are identified and their distribution controlled
- Maintaining a comprehensive Document Control System as required to meet the requirements of any specific project.
- To be the focal point for all Project documentation, accounting for all documentation received and transmitted.
- Be fully conversant with client document control systems
- Passion for and interest in document control
- Experience with document control software (preferably SharePoint and/or ProArc)
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in the English language, preferably also German
- Strong IT, database and communication skills
- Systematic and able to work under pressure
- Resourceful and problem solving abilities with hands-on attitude
- Ability to explain document control principles to non-professionals
Kindly apply by clicking here