The Leading Strategic Partner in Seabed-to-Surface Engineering, Construction and Services.
Seaway Offshore Cables (SOC) is an experienced submarine cable and subsea umbilical installation, repair and maintenance contractor serving the worldwide offshore oil and gas as well as renewable energy industries. SOC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subsea 7, a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the global oil and gas as well as offshore renewable energy industries. Our core values are safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration and our vision is to be acknowledged by our clients, our people, and our shareholders, as the leading strategic partner in seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services.
Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic international work environment within a small but growing organisation in Leer, Germany? And are you passionate about your field of expertise?
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a caring, committed and competitive attitude to fulfil the position of:
Planning Engineer (m/f/d)
As Project Planner you are part of the unit Planning and are responsible for preparing and maintaining reliable planning for tenders and projects, incl. investments.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Prepare a framework schedule, which is the central controlling instrument for the entire project management and shall be constructed in such a way that it is suitable for a basis for schedule control, reporting, target-actual comparisons, progress control and contract management
- Optimization of the schedule under consideration of the contractual conditions
- Prepare supporting reports
- Leads development and maintenance of resource loaded schedules, performs critical path analysis, manages the resolution of scheduling conflicts, maintenance of supporting project logs, and monitors/reports on schedule delays, impacts and variances to the baseline
- Developing the WBS structure and ensure this is embedded into the schedule and synchronized to the ERP and/or project controls reporting
- Support work planning with departments via attendance at regular field progress meetings
- BSc Degree with a technical background
- Proven experience with planning software, preferably MS Projects and Primavera
- Good knowledge of planning techniques, Earned Value Management (EVM) and cost curves
- Fully conversant in English verbally and in writing is a must, German would be a plus
- Resourceful and problem-solving abilities
- Practical approach and good communication skills
- Social team player with hands-on attitude
- Keen and analytical
Kindly apply by clicking here