The Leading Strategic Partner in Seabed-to-Surface Engineering, Construction and Services.
Seaway Offshore Cables (SOC) is an experienced submarine cable and subsea umbilical installation, repair and maintenance contractor serving the worldwide offshore oil and gas as well as renewable energy industries. SOC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subsea 7, a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the global oil and gas as well as offshore renewable energy industries. Our core values are safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration and our vision is to be acknowledged by our clients, our people, and our shareholders, as the leading strategic partner in seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services.
Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic international work environment within a small but growing organisation in Leer, Germany? And are you passionate about your field of expertise?
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a caring, committed and competitive attitude to fulfil the position of:
Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
As Quality Engineer you provide guidance and advice in regard to the effective management of quality assurance and quality control and you deliver quality management and improvement support to all projects and functions within the designated area of responsibility.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Focal point for all quality matters on designated projects
- Ensure compliance with all Quality and Quality related policies, process and procedures
- Interface with colleagues in Quality to coordinate the local Quality services and provide advice
- Perform Supplier risk / criticality assessments
- Support the audit/assessment programme
- Track non-conformities, pro-actively close them out, identifying corrective action requirements, etc.
- Support documentation review and approval – ITPs, traceability processes, As-built documentation, etc.
- Responsible for the co-ordination, preparation and delivery of a compliant Project Quality Plan to the assigned projects
- Where required liaise with the Client and Suppliers on Quality matters
- Track project Quality performance and trends, and report on a monthly basis
- Support the tracking of cost of loss, investigation, and reporting in the designated area
- Ensure HSEQ capitalises from Lessons Learned and is performed in accordance with best practice
- Provides support and input to tendering process
- Previous experience in cable manufacturing and in a Quality role is required
- Qualification in Quality Management or a graduate degree with a technical background
- Qualified and experienced Auditor
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the subsea or offshore environment, with a first experience in the Quality discipline
Kindly apply by clicking here