The Leading Strategic Partner in Seabed-to-Surface Engineering, Construction and Services.
Seaway Offshore Cables (SOC) is an experienced submarine cable and subsea umbilical installation, repair and maintenance contractor serving the worldwide offshore oil and gas as well as renewable energy industries. SOC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subsea 7, a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the global oil and gas as well as offshore renewable energy industries. Our core values are safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration and our vision is to be acknowledged by our clients, our people, and our shareholders, as the leading strategic partner in seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services.
Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic international work environment within a small but growing organisation in Leer, Germany? And are you passionate about your field of expertise?
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a caring, committed and competitive attitude to fulfil the position of:
Senior Project Engineer (m/f/d)
As a Senior Project Engineer you have an all-encompassing role to cover the project(s) from the design phase right through to execution offshore.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Prepare project specific drawings, procedures (e.g. installation procedures, task risk assessment, work methods, etc.) for the projects and tenders
- Preparing scopes for subcontracts and review and evaluate subcontracts
- Review, prepare planning for project preparation and execution
- Operationally assist with project execution preparations/processes
- Identify and arrange project equipment/materials requirements
- Prepare and arrange for all administrative tasks on project base, as required
- Possible participate in offshore jobs as part of the operation team in the function of Field Engineer
- BSc or MSc degree in Civil, Ocean, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant work experience with offshore related projects (Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy and preferably Submarine Cable Installation)
- Thorough knowledge of working methods, planning and risk analysis
- Knowledge of standards and relevant rules and regulations for the offshore industry and installation projects
- Fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing), preferably also in German
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, MS Project and AutoCAD
- Resourceful and problem solving abilities
- A team leader with practical approach and good communication skills
- Social team player with hands-on attitude
- Keen and analytical
Kindly apply by clicking here