The Leading Strategic Partner in Seabed-to-Surface Engineering, Construction and Services.
Seaway Offshore Cables (SOC) is an experienced submarine cable and subsea umbilical installation, repair and maintenance contractor serving the worldwide offshore oil and gas as well as renewable energy industries. SOC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subsea 7, a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the global oil and gas as well as offshore renewable energy industries. Our core values are safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration and our vision is to be acknowledged by our clients, our people, and our shareholders, as the leading strategic partner in seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services.
Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic international work environment within a small but growing organisation in Leer, Germany? And are you passionate about your field of expertise?
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a caring, committed and competitive attitude to fulfil the position of:
Service Operations Lead (m/f/d)
Leading all aspects of the Service and Customer Care for key contacts after project close-out, including the execution of service operations offshore.
- Leading the process and offering active support for the mostly German clients in case of warranty claims or additional services:
- Assessment of legal and commercial position of company towards client (with support from Legal Department)
- Preparation of contractual and commercial agreements in cooperation (with the Legal Department)
- Focal point and coordination between client and supplier/third party
- Protect company’s commercial position towards client, while establishing/maintaining positive/constructive relationship with client
- Organization of suitable personnel for the completion of service operations in cooperation with the Crewing and HR Department
- Coordinating and evaluation of requests to and proposals from potential spare parts suppliers in cooperation with the Procurement Department
- Organization and leading of offshore service operations
- Composing of procedures for service operations
- Establishing processes based on Service Agreements, e.g. long-term storage of material, spare parts and offshore services
- Participating in the customer satisfaction reviews during the project close-out phase and compiling necessary documentation
- Extrapolating potential customer offshore inspection services after project completion and implementation of thereof
- Developing best practice for the organization including Lessons Learnt feedback support to the tender department and the on-going projects.
- Structure and maintaining post-project documentation (As-Built)
- Higher educational degree, e.g. Industrial Engineering, Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, technisch orientierte Betriebswirtschaft, Engineering Management, or similar
- Relevant experience in the offshore sector and experience in project and contract management
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in English and German is a must
- Solid commercial sense and business acumen
- A decisive leader with practical approach
- Resourceful and problem-solving abilities with hands-on attitude
- Proven people management and negotiations skills
- Willingness to go offshore (short-term trips)
Kindly apply by clicking here