The Leading Strategic Partner in Seabed-to-Surface Engineering, Construction and Services.
Seaway Offshore Cables (SOC) is an experienced submarine cable and subsea umbilical installation, repair and maintenance contractor serving the worldwide offshore oil and gas as well as renewable energy industries. SOC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subsea 7, a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the global oil and gas as well as offshore renewable energy industries. Our core values are safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration and our vision is to be acknowledged by our clients, our people, and our shareholders, as the leading strategic partner in seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services.
Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic international work environment within a small but growing organisation in Leer, Germany? And are you passionate about your field of expertise?
We are looking for a highly motivated person with a caring, committed and competitive attitude to fulfil the position of:
Supply Chain Specialist (m/f/d)
As an SCM Specialist you develop and implement the Supply Chain Management (SCM) strategy for the project collating the input from project team and be responsible to the Project Manager for the success of the SCM activities and deliverables.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Managing the resources in the project to ensure the successful performance of the SCM activities and the performance of the key subcontractors
- Developing and updating the Project Procurement Plan and providing regular and accurate status of SCM activities
- Reviewing and finalizing the Project Bidders Lists based on Company and Subsea7 approved Suppliers Lists and in accordance with the approved SCM Group strategy
- Organizing the Project SCM Kick Off Meeting
- Preparing the Project Special Terms & Conditions of Awards with the assistance of the Contract Manager
- Ensuring the enquiries are issued in line with contractual requirements and procedures, liaising with the Engineering team for review of technical clarifications or deviations
- Ensuring technical and commercial discussions with Suppliers and Subcontractors take place in a professional and ethical manner
- Reviewing bid evaluation tables and recommendations, and ensuring their approval by the authorized personnel
- Managing the interface with Engineering and ensuring coordination on the Project between SCM and Engineering, QA, QC, HSE and Operations to sanction product / services reception
- Collecting in timely manner relevant as-built documentation required for Client field hand-over
- Ensuring proper closing out of the Contracts with Suppliers/Subcontractors
- Degree with either commercial, technical or legal background
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in the English language, preferably also German
- Solid commercial sense and a high degree of diligence during day-to-day business
- Proven negotiation skills
- Resourceful and problem-solving abilities with hands-on attitude
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations for offshore industry
Kindly apply by clicking here